Lara Trump, 43, Shares the Secret to Her Sculpted Physique but Can’t Escape Plastic Surgery Rumors Morning Honey Staff Sat, July 25, 2026 at 12:00 PM UTC 0 Lara Trump gets candid about her fitness regime amid cosmetic surgery rumors. (Image Credit: @Instagram/laraleatrump) Lara Trump is known for her sculpted physique and a disciplined fitness routine, as reflected in her toned physique. The political host recently got candid about her fitness regimen, including her exercise routine and strict diet.
Lara Trump, 43, Shares the Secret to Her Sculpted Physique but Can’t Escape Plastic Surgery Rumors

Morning Honey Staff Sat, July 25, 2026 at 12:00 PM UTC
0

Lara Trump gets candid about her fitness regime amid cosmetic surgery rumors. (Image Credit: @Instagram/laraleatrump)
Lara Trump is known for her sculpted physique and a disciplined fitness routine, as reflected in her toned physique. The political host recently got candid about her fitness regimen, including her exercise routine and strict diet. However, this comes amid her being plagued with cosmetic surgery rumors for several years now, which she simply cannot get rid of.
Lara appeared on Riley Gaines’ podcast, where the host was quick to ask about her fitness regimen. Lara replied, “I do a little bit of everything. I have always worked out. I’ve always kind of prioritized that for myself. And even if it’s, you know, 45 minutes, 30 minutes sometimes is all I get — sometimes very early in the morning – I try to take it because not only is it something that is physically good for me, but it’s also mentally good for me.”
Lara Trump On Her Fitness Routine
The My View with Lara Trump host admitted that she not only works out to look fit but also to stay physically prepared and energized. She said, “I train for triathlons. I try to stay kind of ready in case something comes along. So I do a lot of biking. I do less running than I used to, but I still love to go for a run if I can. I try to get weightlifting in. I love CrossFit. I’m also into Pilates whenever my schedule allows, but I just try to do a little bit of everything.”
The entrepreneur also advocated the need to switch up your fitness routine from time to time. She said, “Once your body gets used to something, it stops responding. So people might go to the gym and get on the elliptical, and for the first two months they’re like, ‘Oh my gosh, yeah, I’m seeing changes.’ They might lose some weight or gain some muscle here or there, but ultimately your body’s going to get used to that.”
Lara Trump Cannot Escape the Cosmetic Surgery Rumors
Lara Trump may be one of the most fitness-focused figures among prominent MAGA women today, but this has not helped her go unscathed from her prolonged cosmetic surgery rumors.
Advertisement
Many internet sleuths and plastic surgeons have suggested that Lara looks drastically different when compared to her pictures from before. An earlier August 2025 The List news report revealed a side-by-side comparison of the First daughter-in-law’s face that revealed her face and lips looking fuller in the current times than what they did a few years ago.
Lara, who is married to Donald Trump’s third child, Eric Trump, also sports a more refined nose and a smoother skin tone now, and has also adopted the blonde hair color popular among some prominent MAGA figures.
Cosmetic dermatologist Dr. Mariano Busso had also hinted to the publication that the Lara Trump Collection founder might have undergone a “multitude of treatments” over the span of many years to achieve the infamous “Mar-a-Lago” face. However, it cannot be denied that Lara Trump has achieved that sculpted and toned physique with quite the dedication and hard work.
Read more at Morning Honey.
Get Morning Honey delivered right to your inbox. Sign up now.
FOLLOW MORNING HONEY ON WHATSAPP HERE: Stay across all the latest in celebrity, entertainment, and pop culture via our WhatsApp channel. No comments, no algorithm and nobody can see your private details.
Source: "AOL Entertainment"
Source: Entertainment
Published: July 25, 2026 at 08:09AM on Source: PRIME TIME
#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle