'I went to Burning Man's Orgy Dome and there was one specific act I said no to'

New Photo - 'I went to Burning Man's Orgy Dome and there was one specific act I said no to'

&x27;I went to Burning Man&x27;s Orgy Dome and there was one specific act I said no to&x27; Paige FreshwaterFri, September 4, 2026 at 9:32 AM UTC 0 Outside view of The Orgy Dome at Burning Man Festival Credit:Baby Jesus There&x27;s two types of people in this world – the ones who stand outside the Orgy Dome and the ones who dare to go inside. The infamous Orgy Dome has been a main attraction at Burning Man Festival for 22 years and each year, another crazy story emerges from there.

'I went to Burning Man's Orgy Dome and there was one specific act I said no to'

Paige FreshwaterFri, September 4, 2026 at 9:32 AM UTC

0

Outside view of The Orgy Dome at Burning Man Festival -Credit:Baby Jesus

There's two types of people in this world – the ones who stand outside the Orgy Dome and the ones who dare to go inside. The infamous Orgy Dome has been a main attraction at Burning Man Festival for 22 years - and each year, another crazy story emerges from there.

A statement from ATTOL reads: "The Orgy Dome has long been a space where freedom of expression, enthusiastic consent, and sexual choice are not just respected, but celebrated! In today’s world, it’s essential to create a space where people can explore their sexuality in a safe, non-judgmental environment. Here, consent is everything, and all individuals 18+ are welcomed, free from shame or stigma."

So what's it actually like in reality? After venturing inside the Orgy Dome, one woman has shared her experience and the three main rules everyone must abide by to ensure it remains a 'safe and fun' place to express yourself.

Maria Bartiromo 'fired' from Fox Business after exposing texts to White House in 'betrayal'

CNN's Kaitlan Collins exposes Donald Trump's 'pathetic' new gadget in Oval Office

On Reddit, she said: "I am an open-minded lesbian from Costa Rica and I travel to Burning Man to open my mind and chill and connect with people. I arrived at a fun camp with international people and the Israeli girl in the camp was talking about her experiences camping at the Orgy Dome, so I decided I wanted to go."

There are rules you must keep in mind before you even step inside – you must show your ID, as you have to be over 18-years-old, and you must have a partner with you.

The Orgy Dome at Burning Man Festival -Credit:orgydome/Instagram

However, you do not need to be involved romantically with this partner; you can bring along someone you just met at the festival moments earlier.

All in all, she said she waited in line for about 30 to 40 minutes and was given a wristband indicating she'd passed the first checks.

After this, you must attend a 30-minute consent talk to ensure everyone's safety inside. She said: "The dude is pretty serious. No phones, no drugs, no weird vibes. Respect. Which is something I do."

After this, you're allowed to pass further into the tent. She said: "You enter a lounge-like room to drop off coats. They give you a bucket for your scarf/underwear etc and condoms. You enter the room... The energy shifts into movement and sound."

Advertisement

Within seconds, she was involved in a consensual sexual encounter surrounded by others doing the same thing. However, there was an act the reveller turned down.

She didn't want to snuggle up to her sexual partner – because there were too many people waiting to use the venue and they didn't have time!

Recalling the encounter, the Burning Man attendee said: "At some point I zone out, I take it all in. The music in the lounge is playing songs in Spanish, I am a bit congested. He wants to cuddle. I tell him, 'Baby, this is not the place to cuddle, people are in line...

"We grab our stuff and we walk out, you say thanks to the dudes working there who clean the sheets. Like anything at Burning Man, it's weird, fun, and mind-opening. You gotta try it!"

Burning Man festival is all about self expression and escaping the chains of everyday life -Credit:Getty Images

While she didn't share how long she stayed inside the tent, some festival-goers have reported staying inside it for two hours at a time.

If orgies aren't your thing, thankfully there are other things to do at Burning Man. The open desert is filled with hundreds of massive, interactive, and often surreal art installations that are perfect for climbing, exploring, and photographing.

Revellers can take a ride on some of the mutant vehicles used to ferry people about. The art cars range from giant glowing pirate ships to mechanical fire-breathing octopuses. You can often hop on board to dance, listen to DJs, or just hitch a ride across the desert.

Visiting the Temple is also a must. This is a stunning, intricate wooden structure built every year as a quiet space for reflection, grief, and letting go. People leave photos, notes, and mementos before it is solemnly burned on the final night.

Plus, thousands of camps offer free daily events based on a gifting economy. You might stumble into a morning yoga class, a roller disco, a blacksmithing workshop, or a pop-up grilled cheese stand. It's certainly a very different place to spend the week than a typical 9-5!

Original Article on Source

Source: "AOL Entertainment"

Read More


Source: Entertainment

Published: September 4, 2026 at 12:36PM on Source: PRIME TIME

#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle

 

PRIME SKY © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com