’90 Day Fiancé’ Tell All Recap: Catie’s Cheating Confession & More Bombshells Rebecca PerlmutterMon, September 14, 2026 at 2:00 AM UTC 0 Josh and Catie of '90 Day Fiancé' at the Tell All TLC After 18 episodes, the 90 Day Fiancé Season 12 Tell All is ready to rumble. Now that all seven of the Season 12 couples have officially met, we’ve got your full recap of everything that went down during Part 1 of the explosive threeepisode special.
’90 Day Fiancé’ Tell All Recap: Catie’s Cheating Confession & More Bombshells

Rebecca PerlmutterMon, September 14, 2026 at 2:00 AM UTC
0

Josh and Catie of '90 Day Fiancé' at the Tell All - TLC
After 18 episodes, the 90 Day Fiancé Season 12 Tell All is ready to rumble. Now that all seven of the Season 12 couples have officially met, we’ve got your full recap of everything that went down during Part 1 of the explosive three-episode special.
During Part 1 of the Tell All, Shaun Robinson welcomed all of the Season 12 cast members onto the stage, including Marissa and Edward, Mallorie and Rasit, Shea and Anabelle, Debby and Mido, Catie and Josh, Thomas and Paula, and Ashia. Maxwell, who has yet to receive his visa, attended the Tell All via video call. The episode mostly focused on three couples, including Catie and Josh, who stole the show with a major bombshell, which left Catie fleeing the stage in tears.
Edward and Marissa’s ex-husband are beefing
Right off the bat, Edward confessed that he and Marissa have been having some issues, the biggest being her ex-husband, Michael. Edward confessed, “He’s very jealous, and I’m not okay.”
Later in the episode, Marissa revealed that tensions have continued to rise between Michael and Edward as he’s gotten more involved in their sons’ lives. Apparently, Michael “threatened to fistfight” Edward at one of their sons’ baseball games in front of other parents and children.
During Marissa, Edward, and the kids’ trip to Florida, Michael texted Marissa a string of nasty texts about their relationship (see below). Now, he’s been banned from their house, and the lock codes have been changed.

Rasit and Brandon don’t get along… again
Didn’t we clear this one up? While we saw Rasit and Brandon, Mallorie’s ex-fling turned close friend, make amends at their wedding, Rasit told the rest of the cast that he doesn’t trust Brandon. Looks like they’re going to have some explaining to do when Brandon takes the stage.
Nobody likes Mido
Before the couples could get on stage, multiple stars confessed they didn’t like Mido, including Edward and Rasit. During a conversation with Mido, Rasit admitted, “I can’t trust you, really.” In response, Mido said, “You don’t know me to trust or no.” In Rasit’s opinion, Mido is “fake.”
Mido later told viewers, “The other couples in the Tell All judge me from video. So, I think they saw me like a bad guy or something… Talk every night, ‘Mido is a bad guy.’ I am success every day.”
Later, Catie confessed, “I think Mido sucks. I think he’s the biggest a**hole ever. But I think he’s really hot. He looks like a glam version of Josh.”

Catie hasn’t been faithful
According to Josh, Catie has not been 100% faithful since they got married. On New Year’s Eve, Catie made out with three people, including an older man and a woman. When the rest of the cast defended Josh, saying he’s a really nice guy, Catie responded, “He’s not that nice.” The second her drinking habits were brought up, Catie started to cry and became worried that everyone thinks she is a bad person.
Towards the end of the episode, Catie’s friend Danika told the rest of the cast that Catie claimed she had a “crush” on one of the guys at the NYE party. Josh stopped her while she was heading to the bathroom with her crush after they kissed. When asked what would have happened if she wasn’t stopped on the way to the bathroom, she responded, “I don’t know.”
Maxwell had issues getting a visa
For the second time, Maxwell and Ashia have been kept apart due to visa issues. We haven’t heard too much about their post-season story yet, but their update is coming soon.
Paula got a Green Card and immediately flew home
According to Thomas, Paula got her Green Card and traveled back to Brazil to visit her family for her birthday. Right now, Paula, Edward, and Josh have all revealed that they got their Green Cards.
Advertisement
Edward got a job where he can speak Spanish
Edward was thrilled to talk about his new job at a warehouse. There, he’s found a huge community of people from the Dominican Republic like him, where he can comfortably speak Spanish.
This sparked a conversation about their language barrier, and Marissa questioned how speaking Spanish at work would help him improve his English. Coming under fire for comments she made about Edward’s intelligence, Marissa claimed, “I don’t speak that because he doesn’t speak English [that] he is less than me… I was really stressed and really overwhelmed about how different our lives are.”
Edward got candid about wanting kids
It’s clear that Edward and Marissa’s conversation about having kids together is far from over. Amid the ongoing tension between Edward and Michael, Edward has also realized that being a stepdad may not be as fulfilling as raising kids from birth. Now, he and Marissa are talking about surrogacy, which is not currently an option financially.
Rasit gave Thomas a perfume-y hug
By far the biggest feud during the first part of the Tell All was between Rasit and Thomas. After finding out Thomas was allergic to fragrances, Rasit put on a ton of perfume and gave him a massive hug, which led to Thomas changing his shirt. Thomas’ massive — and lowkey valid — reaction caused the rest of the cast to turn on him. Even Paula didn’t stand up for him.
Based on the preview for the next episode, it looks like this feud is far from over. According to Catie, she would not make out with Thomas.

Anabelle and Allison don’t get along… again
Anabelle’s been making lots of Filipino friends in Kentucky. However, while Anabelle and Allison made amends before her wedding day, they are no longer on good terms. Allison claimed, “She’s great with my kids, so I like that, but we definitely have some issues still.” According to Allison, Anabelle comes across as rude and hasn’t adjusted to their way of life. When they spend time at home with her, Anabelle sits on her phone. According to Anabelle, “[Allison’s] very cruel now.”
Shea’s ex-wife called him out
Nicole hit the stage to “let the world know, [Shea’s] not a faithful man.” This led to a major argument between Allison and her former step-mom, Nicole. Still, Shea confessed to crossing the line while Anabelle was not physically beside him. Nicole also played audio of Shea telling her that he kept photos of her in lingerie and hid them from Anabelle. According to Shea, he no longer has the pictures.
Josh rents an office to have space from Catie
While Josh hasn’t entirely figured out his career path, he has started renting an office space for $800 a month. When asked why he needed the extra space, he replied, “Well, I mean, it’s Catie. I needed to get away.” As Catie put it, “I think that’s bulls**t.” Later, he explained, “I think we’ve lost our spark.”

Related
Meet the '90 Day: Hunt For Love' Season 2 CastCatie doesn’t want to be married anymore
After watching a scene from earlier in the season, where Catie drunkenly tried to make out with her friend, Ryan, in front of Josh, the rest of the cast told her that she was “not mature enough” to be married. Catie asked Josh, “Why don’t you dump me?”
In the last few minutes of Part 1, Marissa asked Catie whether she wanted to be married. She fired back, “I don’t know. I can do whatever I want. I don’t have to listen to [Josh]! I just want to be young and live my life.” She then told Josh, “I don’t enjoy being together. Sorry. I think I’d do better on my own.” Then, Catie stormed off the stage in tears.
90 Day Fiancé, Season 12, Sundays at 8/7c, TLC
Read the latest entertainment news on TV Insider.
Source: "AOL Entertainment"
Source: Entertainment
Published: September 14, 2026 at 05:45AM on Source: PRIME TIME
#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle