Kelly Osbourne addresses weight loss admitting she 'wasn't well' after Ozzy's death

New Photo - Kelly Osbourne addresses weight loss admitting she 'wasn't well' after Ozzy's death

Kelly Osbourne addresses weight loss admitting she &x27;wasn&x27;t well&x27; after Ozzy&x27;s death Niti Majethia Sun, September 6, 2026 at 11:17 PM UTC 0 Kelly Osbourne has opened up about her struggles with her body (Image: undefined) Kelly Osbourne has opened up about how she discovered her body had changed following her father Ozzy Osbourne&x27;s passing. Speaking with The Mail on Sunday, the 41yearold revealed she had "no idea" how dramatically thin she had become in 2025 until she viewed a photograph of herself from a 2026 Grammy Awards fitting.

Kelly Osbourne addresses weight loss admitting she 'wasn't well' after Ozzy's death

Niti Majethia Sun, September 6, 2026 at 11:17 PM UTC

0

Kelly Osbourne has opened up about her struggles with her body (Image: undefined)

Kelly Osbourne has opened up about how she discovered her body had changed following her father Ozzy Osbourne's passing. Speaking with The Mail on Sunday, the 41-year-old revealed she had "no idea" how dramatically thin she had become in 2025 until she viewed a photograph of herself from a 2026 Grammy Awards fitting. The Black Sabbath legend died at age 76 on July 22.

Following Ozzy's passing, Kelly has faced increased criticism on social media about her physical appearance. Looking back on that period, Kelly has openly acknowledged she "wasn't well."

The former reality television personality has also expressed gratitude for the "incredible" support system surrounding her, describing them not merely as friends but as the "real ones" who remained by her side. This follows Kelly Osbourne calling off engagement just months after proposal at Ozzy's final gig.

Sharon Osbourne bursts into tears as Yungblud honors Ozzy at 2026 Grammys

Sharon Osbourne in tears as Post Malone and all-star band honor Ozzy at Grammys

"I looked like the f------ Crypt Keeper," Kelly shared with The Mail on Sunday, referencing a ghastly figure from the Tales from the Crypt horror series. "I said, 'This is scary. I didn't know I looked like this,'" she added.

Kelly explained her team searched for a red-carpet ensemble that would complement her frame (Image: undefined)

"My spine - you could see every single bone. I couldn't see what other people saw because I was in so much pain. I just saw a broken person."

According to Ozzy's death certificate, the rock icon died from "out of hospital cardiac arrest" and "acute myocardial infarction," with coronary artery disease and Parkinson's disease with autonomic dysfunction noted as "joint causes," confirmed by PEOPLE. For the Grammy Awards, Kelly revealed how she "wore a wig to cover my face, so you couldn't see how skinny my cheekbones really were."

She explained her team searched for a red-carpet ensemble that would complement her frame.

Advertisement

"They knew I was going through something. So, we were trying to find clothes to not make me look skinnier," she disclosed.

Kelly has also discussed navigating parenthood during this period (Image: undefined)

"I was scared. I wanted to be there to support my mom and to pay tribute to my father's legacy, but I don't think I should have gone. I wasn't very well."

She noted that during grief, it becomes challenging to experience hunger or desire food.

"You're filled with so much pain that the feeling of hunger can't even pop up," she explained.

Kelly has also discussed navigating parenthood during this period and shared that she made every effort to protect her son, Sidney, from witnessing her struggles.

"Whenever he walked in the room, something would come over me, and I'd snap into Miss Fun Mom," Kelly stated. "I didn't cry in front of him. ... I always made sure that he was not exposed to inappropriate sorrow."

In an interview with Hello! published on Monday, August 31, Kelly openly admitted, "It's been the hardest year of my life. I'll never be the person I was before my father died ... a part of me died, too."

Original Article on Source

Source: "AOL Entertainment"

Read More


Source: Entertainment

Published: September 7, 2026 at 03:00AM on Source: PRIME TIME

#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle

 

PRIME SKY © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com