Victoria Beckham Goes Sheer in a SeeThrough Black Lace Dress for a Romantic Italian Date Night With David Beckham Meg WaltersSun, August 16, 2026 at 2:48 PM UTC 0 Credit: GettyThe Gist Victoria Beckham and David Beckham enjoyed a romantic date night in Portofino, Italy. The designer wore a sheer black lace dress with floral embroidery. The pair first visited Portofino in 1997. Victoria and David Beckham are enjoying a sentimental, idyllic vacation in Portofino, Italy. The singerturneddesigner shared photos of a date night from the trip on Instagram.
Victoria Beckham Goes Sheer in a See-Through Black Lace Dress for a Romantic Italian Date Night With David Beckham

Meg WaltersSun, August 16, 2026 at 2:48 PM UTC
0

Credit: GettyThe Gist -
Victoria Beckham and David Beckham enjoyed a romantic date night in Portofino, Italy.
The designer wore a sheer black lace dress with floral embroidery.
The pair first visited Portofino in 1997.
Victoria and David Beckham are enjoying a sentimental, idyllic vacation in Portofino, Italy. The singer-turned-designer shared photos of a date night from the trip on Instagram. In one photo, Victoria wore a plunging black lace slip dress with a totally see-through long skirt that featured pink and green floral embroidery. She wore her hair in a long, low ponytail and carried a black woven clutch. Meanwhile, David, wore a white T-shirt, khaki pants, and slung a butter yellow sweater around his shoulders.

Victoria Beckham wore a black lace dress with a see-through skirt.Credit: Victoria Beckham/Instagram
“Back in Portofino where we began ♥️ in 1997 x I love you @davidbeckham,” she wrote in the caption.
On Facebook, she added, “29 years ago we came to portofino to this hotel before anyone knew we were dating and here we are back again.”
Advertisement

Victoria Beckham wore her hair in a long ponytail and carried a black clutch.Credit: Victoria Beckham/Facebook
The couple, along with their daughter Harper and their son Romeo, have been enjoying a relaxing trip around Europe this summer. Earlier this week, they were spotted on a yacht, where Victoria wore a series of bikinis. A few days earlier, Victoria wore a nude bikini while the family soaked up the sun in Saint-Tropez. And before that, she was seen in a plunging sundress while they enjoying Ibiza.
Victoria and David first visited Portofino together in 1997 in the early days of their relationship. In fact, it was the place where they first went public with their relationship. “I remember it so clearly: how blue the sky was, how the crisp white sheets smelled. It felt like nobody else existed but me and him,” she told Vogue.
This year, Victoria even launched Portofino ‘97, a fragrance inspired by the trip. “I love to put on fragrance right when I get out of the bath, before I get in bed,” she said. “David wears Portofino as well, and he does the same. And so I love that when I roll over in the night, I can smell my Portofino fragrance where he’s sleeping, as well.”

Victoria and David Beckham in Portofino.Credit: Victoria Beckham/Instagram
on InStyle
Source: "AOL Entertainment"
Source: Entertainment
Published: August 16, 2026 at 04:36PM on Source: PRIME TIME
#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle