Rosie O'Donnell Talks About The 1 Trump Supporter She's Still Friends With

New Photo - Rosie O'Donnell Talks About The 1 Trump Supporter She's Still Friends With

Rosie O&x27;Donnell Talks About The 1 Trump Supporter She&x27;s Still Friends With Carly LedbetterFri, August 14, 2026 at 2:41 PM UTC 0 Rosie O’Donnell opened up about her one remaining friendship with a Donald Trump despite her decadeslong feud with the president. “Well you know, I don’t really have any people in my life who support him. I think it would be very difficult to do that,” O’Donnell said in an interview on “The Tangle with Kyle Ridley” podcast earlier this week.

Rosie O'Donnell Talks About The 1 Trump Supporter She's Still Friends With

Carly LedbetterFri, August 14, 2026 at 2:41 PM UTC

0

Rosie O’Donnell opened up about her one remaining friendship with a Donald Trump despite her decades-long feud with the president.

“Well you know, I don’t really have any people in my life who support him. I think it would be very difficult to do that,” O’Donnell said in an interview on “The Tangle with Kyle Ridley” podcast earlier this week.

Buzz: Jon Hamm And Wife Anna Osceola Are Expecting Their First Baby Together

“Now, I am friends with Wynonna Judd, who I love very much and I’ve known her for many, many years. And she is a supporter of Trump,” the comedian added. “And somehow, we never bring it up.”

“I kind of give her a grace in a way,” O’Donnell added, explaining that the country singer has “had so much in her life with her mom taking her own life and just the complicated nature of her upbringing.”

Wynonna Judd’s mom, the country music legend Naomi Judd, died by suicide in 2022.

Advertisement

“And I really love her and I care about her, and ― for some reason ― I’m able to put that aside when we interact,” she said.

“But aside from Wy, I can’t think of anyone else in my life who supports him, and I don’t understand the people who do,” she explained. “His cruelty is so blatant. His criminal behavior is so obvious. His misogyny, his racism, his homophobia. He’s just a very dark spirit, and I don’t know why that’s not obvious to the world.”

Like this article? Keep independent journalism alive. Support HuffPost.

Trump and O’Donnell have traded barbs over the last two decades, with the comedian recently offering up a theory as to why she gets under the 80-year-old’s skin.

“My theory is — and I don’t know if this is accurate, but it’s my personal opinion — there have been so many comedians who have said things about him, but I am from the same area that he’s from,” O’Donnell told Variety last month, adding that the two “both sound alike.”

“I think I’m one of those tough girls from elementary school and junior high that said to him, ‘Shut the hell up! You’re not playing with us. Get out of here, you freakin’ idiot!’ And he never got past it,” she theorized. “I think I trigger him like a PTSD response of all his failures in his life as a kid.”

Related... -

Rosie O'Donnell's Feud With Trump Takes Unexpected Detour In New Interview

Rosie O’Donnell Torches Trump As A ‘Bloviating Idiot’ Amid Decades-Long Feud

Ashley Judd Shares The Last Words She Said To Her Mom, Naomi Judd, As She Was Dying

Read the original on HuffPost

Original Article on Source

Source: "AOL Entertainment"

Read More


Source: Entertainment

Published: August 14, 2026 at 11:00AM on Source: PRIME TIME

#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle

 

PRIME SKY © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com