AFL star Jeremy Finlayson's brave terminally ill wife Kellie opens up about her cancer battle: '2 years ago I woke up in the ICU after hours on the operating table'

New Photo - AFL star Jeremy Finlayson's brave terminally ill wife Kellie opens up about her cancer battle: '2 years ago I woke up in the ICU after hours on the operating table'
AFL star Jeremy Finlayson's brave terminally ill wife Kellie opens up about her cancer battle: '2 years ago I woke up in the ICU after hours on the operating table'

The wife of AFL star Jeremy Finlayson has opened up about the latest development in her cancer battle following her initial diagnosis aged just 25. Taking to Instagram on Monday, social media influencer Kellie Finlayson continued to document her complex journey, which has made her an source of inspiration. 'Two years ago today I woke up in ICU after hours on the operation table,' she posted. 'Today I've already held a Workplace Program, had a massage and now I'm currently sitting in the physio waiting room for a completely unrelated issue.
More >> https://ift.tt/HigE86I Full Article on Source: #BETAwards #Usher #HouseoftheDragon #Teyana #ForbiddenDoor #Taraji #Chloe #HOT
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.