Brad Goreski Posts Throwback Photos with Husband Gary Janetti on 23rd Anniversary: 'Half My Life'

New Photo - Brad Goreski Posts Throwback Photos with Husband Gary Janetti on 23rd Anniversary: 'Half My Life'
Brad Goreski Posts Throwback Photos with Husband Gary Janetti on 23rd Anniversary: 'Half My Life'

Brad Goreski and his husband Gary Janetti are celebrating their love! On Tuesday, July 2, Janetti, 58, shared a sweet Instagram carousel of the couple when they first got together more than two decades ago. The caption of the social media post, which was highlighting their anniversary, was an excerpt from Janetti's soon-to-be-released book. "When the trip ended and we said goodbye, we could not text. I could not scroll through photos on my phone.
More >> https://ift.tt/apLkU7r Full Article on Source: #USMNT #Berhalter #CopaAmerica #Uruguay #WWERaw #Panama #SCOTUS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.