Controversial TV presenter drops vile gay slurs on podcast - and you won't believe his defence: 'I don't care if you cancel me'

New Photo - Controversial TV presenter drops vile gay slurs on podcast - and you won't believe his defence: 'I don't care if you cancel me'
Controversial TV presenter drops vile gay slurs on podcast - and you won't believe his defence: 'I don't care if you cancel me'

New Zealand TV presenter Matthew Ridge has unleashed a torrent of homophobic slurs on his new podcast, The Brink. The former footy star, 55, who currently lives in Grasse, France with his wife Chloe and their children, dropped the f-slur with co-host David Ring during the shock debut episode. He then told listeners 'you can't cancel me' because his mother and David are homosexual and he was 'raised' by the LGBTQIA+ community.
More >> https://ift.tt/vWpXbHV Full Article on Source: #BETAwards #Usher #HouseoftheDragon #Teyana #ForbiddenDoor #Taraji #Chloe #HOT
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.