All About Camila Cabello’s ‘Chaotic’ and ‘Brave’ Decision to Go Blonde | 3EKS187 | 2024-02-22 23:08:01

New Photo - All About Camila Cabello's 'Chaotic' and 'Brave' Decision to Go Blonde | 3EKS187 | 2024-02-22 23:08:01
All About Camila Cabello's 'Chaotic' and 'Brave' Decision to Go Blonde | 3EKS187 | 2024-02-22 23:08:01

All About Camila Cabello's 'Chaotic' and 'Brave' Decision to Go Blonde
All About Camila Cabello's 'Chaotic' and 'Brave' Decision to Go Blonde
Courtesy of Camila Cabello/Instagram

Camila Cabello is embracing her new look.

Cabello, 26, opened up about her "chaotic" and "brave" choice to go blonde during her cowl story with Puss Puss Magazine, revealed on Wednesday, February 21.

"I feel like I wanted to have a unique physical appearance," she advised the publication whereas additionally teasing her upcoming album. "One thing totally different to type of help me channel that power that I accessed in my songwriting voice extra."

Cabello noted that her platinum tresses helped her rediscover her "unhinged sparkle."

See Camila Cabello's Red Carpet Evolution: Leather Dresses, Crop Tops, More

Cabello unveiled the major hair transformation — which was a dramatic change from her signature brunette mane — by way of Instagram earlier this month. In the social media clip, she pushed her wet hair round whereas displaying her dark roots and bangs. "It's time >:)," she captioned the submit, seemingly teasing new music.

Along with hair, Cabello has been experimenting together with her trend sense. "I feel what's been lighting me up is, I don't know, some grunge, some Y2K types," she informed Puss Puss.

A post shared by camila (@camila_cabello)

"I also found Dover Road Market, and that was an enormous recreation changer for me, seeing extra sorts of weird out of the states style manufacturers. It's just something I used to be by no means round once I was youthful."

She gushed that she "fell in love" with trend and uses clothes as a "language" for "the interval in my life that I'm in." She continued, "I feel the music influences how I gown and how I gown sort of feeds again into the music."

Although Cabello has not but introduced the identify of her album or a launch date, she teased that followers can anticipate "reinvention" of herself. "I really feel like so much of the album has a via line and there's undoubtedly more themes that the album touches," she explained, including that the challenge touches on feeling "confused" and "lonely" after a breakup.

Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello's Relationship Timeline: The Way They Were

"It's simply sort of me wrestling with these emotions and me type of being actually current on a specific feeling and exploring it. I really feel like lots of songs on the album are that."

Cabello dated Shawn Mendes for over two years before calling it quits in 2021. They briefly rekindled their love in April 2023, however again cut up two months later.

#camila #cabellos #chaotic #brave #decision #go #blonde #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/V9YEkfq Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.