New Photo - Queen Camilla Steps Out in Public After Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest

Queen Camilla Steps Out in Public After Andrew MountbattenWindsor's ArrestJade BiggsThu, February 19, 2026 at 3:35 PM UTC 0 Photo Credit: Rasid Necati Aslim/Anadolu via Getty Images Andrew MountbattenWindsor was arrested earlier today, which happens to be his 66th birthday. The former prince is currently being held in custody on suspicion of misconduct in public office. Shortly after Andrew's unprecedented arrest, King Charles released a statement.

Queen Camilla Steps Out in Public After Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's ArrestJade BiggsThu, February 19, 2026 at 3:35 PM UTC

0

Photo Credit: Rasid Necati Aslim/Anadolu via Getty Images

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor was arrested earlier today, which happens to be his 66th birthday. The former prince is currently being held in custody on suspicion of misconduct in public office.

Shortly after Andrew's unprecedented arrest, King Charles released a statement. In it, he expressed his "deepest concern" and reassured the public that the royals will continue in their duty to serve … something which Queen Camilla has already proven.

It's business as usual for Queen Camilla

Photo Credit: ADRIAN DENNIS/AFP via Getty Images

In the hours that followed Andrew's arrest and King Charles' statement, Camilla stepped out for a public engagement. The 78-year-old put on a brave face as she met musicians and watched a concert at London's Sinfonia Smith Square Hall. She has been a royal patron of the square since 2003.

Although the Queen was able to avoid any awkward questions during the visit, that didn't last long. As the royal walked to her car after the engagement, an onlooker queried her on the former prince's arrest.

"Are you concerned about Andrew's arrest, your Majesty?" someone in the crowd asked her. To that, the Queen waved, but she did not offer a direct response.

Advertisement

So far, the only royal who has responded to the arrest is the King. It is understood that the Prince and Princess of Wales will not give their own statement. This is because they are in support of His Majesty's statement.

"I have learned with the deepest concern the news about Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and suspicion of misconduct in public office," Charles said this morning. "What now follows is the full, fair and proper process by which this issue is investigated in the appropriate manner and by the appropriate authorities."

He went on: "In this, as I have said before, they have our full and wholehearted support and co-operation. Let me state clearly: the law must take its course."

TELL US – HOW DID YOU REACT TO ANDREW'S ARREST?

The post Queen Camilla Steps Out in Public After Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Arrest appeared first on Reality Tea.

Original Article on Source

Source: "AOL Entertainment"

Read More


Source: Entertainment

Published: February 19, 2026 at 11:00AM on Source: PRIME TIME

#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle

Queen Camilla Steps Out in Public After Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s Arrest

Queen Camilla Steps Out in Public After Andrew MountbattenWindsor's ArrestJade BiggsThu, February 19, 2026 at 3:35 P...
New Photo - Prince William, Princess Kate break silence on Andrew arrest

Prince William, Princess Kate break silence on Andrew arrest Edward Segarra, USA TODAYThu, February 19, 2026 at 3:36 PM UTC 0 Prince William and Princess Kate are speaking out following police reportedly arresting the former Prince Andrew. British police arrested Andrew MountbattenWindsor on Thursday, Feb. 19, on suspicion of misconduct in public life, according to multiple news outlets in the United Kingdom; the BBC was the first to report the development. The former royal has faced intense scrutiny over his friendship with the late convicted sex offender, Jeffrey Epstein.

Prince William, Princess Kate break silence on Andrew arrest

Edward Segarra, USA TODAYThu, February 19, 2026 at 3:36 PM UTC

0

Prince William and Princess Kate are speaking out following police reportedly arresting the former Prince Andrew.

British police arrested Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor on Thursday, Feb. 19, on suspicion of misconduct in public life, according to multiple news outlets in the United Kingdom; the BBC was the first to report the development.

The former royal has faced intense scrutiny over his friendship with the late convicted sex offender, Jeffrey Epstein. Mountbatten-Windsor, 66, has denied any wrongdoing and said he regrets the friendship. He has not responded to requests for comment following the latest Epstein files published by the U.S. Justice Department.

After the disgraced royal's arrest, Mountbatten-Windsor's brother − and Prince William's father − King Charles III released a statement showing support for the police's investigation.

1 / 0See disgraced royal Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's life of affluence

Disgraced former royal Andrew, the former Duke of York, has became a source of embarrassment for his brother King Charles III following a 2019 TV interview in which Andrew defended his friendship with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. He was stripped of his military titles in 2022 and senior royal status, shuffled off into retirement after being sued by Virginia Giuffre, an American woman who accused him of sexually assaulting her when she was 17. Andrew renounced his royal titles and honors amid continued scrutiny over his Epstein connections, despite denying all allegations against him. British police arrested Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor on suspicion of misconduct in public life, according to multiple news outlets in the United Kingdom on Feb. 19, 2026. Look back at his life in the royal family, including here as Andrew arrives for the Requiem Mass service for Katharine, Duchess of Kent, at Westminster Cathedral on Sept. 16, 2025, in London.

"I have learned with the deepest concern the news about Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and suspicion of misconduct in public office," the king said.

"What now follows is the full, fair and proper process by which this issue is investigated in the appropriate manner and by the appropriate authorities," Charles continued. "In this, as I have said before, they have our full and wholehearted support and cooperation. Let me state clearly: the law must take its course."

Prince William and Princess Kate support the king's statement, USA TODAY understands.

Advertisement

No additional comments were made by William and Kate on the former prince's legal troubles.

Prince William and Princess Kate's acknowledgment of Mountbatten-Windsor's arrest comes less than two weeks after the royal couple broke their silence on the Epstein files' release in a statement from Kensington Palace.

"I can confirm the prince and princess have been deeply concerned by the continuing revelations," a palace spokesperson said. "Their thoughts remain focused on the victims."

Prince William, from left, Prince Andrew and Princess Kate appear at a Requiem Mass, a Catholic funeral service, for the late Katharine, Duchess of Kent, at Westminster Cathedral in London on Sept. 16, 2025.

Prince William has also come under scrutiny amid his uncle's growing scandal.

On Feb. 11, William's Earthshot Prize charity, an environmental philanthropy organization, became the subject of a new complaint by Republic, an anti-monarchy advocacy group, after one of its business partners, former DP World CEO Sultan Ahmed bin Sulayem, was accused of having ties to the convicted sex offender.

Contributing: Kim Hjelmgaard, USA TODAY

This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: Prince William, Kate Middleton weigh in on former Prince Andrew arrest

Original Article on Source

Source: "AOL Entertainment"

Read More


Source: Entertainment

Published: February 19, 2026 at 11:00AM on Source: PRIME TIME

#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle

Prince William, Princess Kate break silence on Andrew arrest

Prince William, Princess Kate break silence on Andrew arrest Edward Segarra, USA TODAYThu, February 19, 2026 at 3:36 PM...
New Photo - 'Today' show's touching way of showing support for Savannah Guthrie

&x27;Today&x27; show&x27;s touching way of showing support for Savannah Guthrie Brendan Morrow, USA TODAYThu, February 19, 2026 at 3:42 PM UTC 0 The "Today" show is sending love and hope to Savannah Guthrie. The anchors on the NBC morning show this week have been wearing yellow ribbons, and filling their studio with yellow roses, as a way of showing their support for their colleague amid the disappearance of her 84yearold mother, Nancy Guthrie. On Feb.

'Today' show's touching way of showing support for Savannah Guthrie

Brendan Morrow, USA TODAYThu, February 19, 2026 at 3:42 PM UTC

0

The "Today" show is sending love and hope to Savannah Guthrie.

The anchors on the NBC morning show this week have been wearing yellow ribbons, and filling their studio with yellow roses, as a way of showing their support for their colleague amid the disappearance of her 84-year-old mother, Nancy Guthrie.

On Feb. 18, Hoda Kotb noted on air that many people were placing yellow flowers near the Guthrie home in Arizona, so the "Today" show decided to follow suit.

"We got a suggestion from one of our viewers, and we're doing the same here," Kotb said as the camera panned across a row of yellow flowers on the "Today" show set. "We have yellow roses around Studio 1A, and we're all wearing ribbons as we send our love to Savannah and her family."

1 / 0Search for Nancy Guthrie and person suspected of taking her continues

"Today" show host Savannah Guthrie's 84-year-old mother, Nancy Guthrie, was seemingly abducted from her home outside Tucson, Arizona, in the early hours of Feb. 1, 2026. Authorities released photos and videos on Feb. 10, of a potential suspect who was caught tampering with a camera on her front door on the morning of her disappearance.

"For the national collective, this is our missing mom, and this is a nice symbol," Carson Daly added.

Nancy Guthrie's neighbor Laura Gargano previously told People that "some of us put flowers at the front of Nancy's house, while others who may not have wanted to go down to Nancy's house, put ribbons on their mailboxes," noting, "The yellow ribbon is a sentiment of hope and support after someone goes missing. I believe the use of the yellow ribbons goes back to hostage-taking in the 1970s."

Yellow ribbons were used as a symbol of hope during the Iran hostage crisis that began in 1979. They were also used during the disappearance of 3-year-old Madeleine McCann in 2007, the BBC notes.

1 / 0Search for Nancy Guthrie and person suspected of taking her continues

"Today" anchor Savannah Guthrie's 84-year-old mother Nancy Guthrie was reported missing in February 2026. See photos of the mother-daughter duo together through the years on NBC and beyond. Here, they're pictured in an undated photograph. Arizona officials say they are investigating Nancy Guthrie's disappearance as a "crime."

The anchors on the "Today" show continued to wear their yellow ribbons on Feb. 19, and the flowers have remained in the studio. Kotb, a former "Today" anchor who left the show in early 2025, has been helping fill in for Guthrie amid her absence. Earlier this week, she reflected on the messages of support she has been receiving from viewers.

Advertisement

"I was walking through the airport yesterday, I was just flying back here. The number of people who came up and said, one thing they kept repeating, which just struck me is, 'She's like all of our moms. She's like all of our moms. Tell her we're praying. Tell her we're here,'" Kotb said. "And I think that's so important. It's touched everybody."

Nancy Guthrie was reported missing from her home in Arizona on Feb. 1, and authorities have said they believe she was taken against her will. Law enforcement is calling on the public to share any information that could lead to her recovery, and the FBI is offering a reward of $100,000.

A suspect in the case has not been identified, but according to the Pima County Sheriff's Department, investigators are analyzing biological evidence found at the Guthrie residence.

It's been nearly two weeks since Nancy Guthrie, right, "Today" show anchor Savannah Guthrie's mom, was last seen, as the search to find her intensifies.

The "Today" show has been providing regular coverage of the case. Throughout the month, the show's anchors have also reflected on how the story has hit close to home. Nancy Guthrie had made numerous appearances on on the "Today" show with her daughter over the years, and the NBC anchors have noted they met and became close with her. Jenna Bush Hager shared earlier this month that Savannah Guthrie's mom is "loved deeply by everyone here at 'Today,'" while Sheinelle Jones reflected, "Behind the scenes, we're all rattled. We're all shaken."

Savannah Guthrie most recently spoke out about the case in a video shared on Instagram on Feb. 15, in which she addressed her mother's apparent kidnapper.

"We still have hope, and we still believe," Guthrie said. "And I wanted to say, to whoever has her, or knows where she is, that it's never too late, and you're not lost or alone, and it is never too late to do the right thing."

Contributing: Anna Kaufman, USA TODAY

This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: 'Today' show anchors wear yellow ribbons to support Savannah Guthrie

Original Article on Source

Source: "AOL Entertainment"

Read More


Source: Entertainment

Published: February 19, 2026 at 11:00AM on Source: PRIME TIME

#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle

'Today' show's touching way of showing support for Savannah Guthrie

&x27;Today&x27; show&x27;s touching way of showing support for Savannah Guthrie Brendan Morrow, USA TODAYThu,...

 

PRIME SKY © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com