Duff Goldman Is in ‘Recovery’ After Alleged Crash Involving Drunk Driver | 4R34S7X | 2024-02-06 23:08:01

New Photo - Duff Goldman Is in 'Recovery' After Alleged Crash Involving Drunk Driver | 4R34S7X | 2024-02-06 23:08:01
Duff Goldman Is in 'Recovery' After Alleged Crash Involving Drunk Driver | 4R34S7X | 2024-02-06 23:08:01

"On my method house from the a

Duff Goldman is on the mend after being involved in a automotive crash earlier this month, which he claims was brought on by a drunk driver.

"On my method house from the airport, I was serious about what sort of cake I was going to make for my daughter's birthday," Goldman, 49, wrote via Instagram on Saturday, February three, recounting the scary accident. "Next thing I knew I [was] bleeding and surrounded by airbags."

The Food Network star alleged that the crash was on account of a drunk driver who "swerved into my lane on a windy nation street" while he was being pushed house from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on Thursday, February 1.

Louis Tomlinson Cancels Album Signings After Breaking Arm 'Pretty Badly'

"After doing a methods verify and discovering that my solely damage was to my hand I thanked my lucky stars that I'd nonetheless be there to have fun her third birthday even when I couldn't make her cake," Goldman shared along with a photo of his bandaged hand.

The superstar chef, who owns Appeal Metropolis Desserts, revealed that he's "superb" but noted it will be "an extended street to restoration." Although Goldman only sustained injuries to his hand, he pointed out that it immediately affects his livelihood.

"For somebody like me who makes a dwelling with my arms you'll be able to imagine that that is no joke," Goldman wrote, adding that "there's no excuse for driving drunk. None."

The Youngsters Baking Championship cohost reminded his followers that there are Ubers, taxis and associates to name if they've had an excessive amount of to drink.

Celebrity Health Scares Through the Years

"Stay protected buddies, rely your blessings," Goldman concluded. "For those who're consuming, don't drive, and should you're driving, don't drink."

Duff's spouse, Johnna Goldman, revealed within the comments part that their daughter, Josephine, stated, "My daddy's robust!" after he made it by means of the accident.

Chef Duff Goldman: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me!

"We love you candy muffin," Johnna, who married Duff in January 2019, added beneath Duff's submit. "We're pleased you're house protected.

Duff Goldman Is in 'Recovery' After Alleged Crash Involving Drunk Driver
Duff Goldman Is in 'Recovery' After Alleged Crash Involving Drunk Driver
."

Duff went into extra detail concerning the accident on Monday, telling People that he and his driver as well as the other automotive's driver all survived the crash. When Duff went to examine on the opposite automotive, he claimed the driving force was "stumbling round," which he initially thought meant the person was harm.

"Then I went over to see if he was all right and maintain him upright. And I smelled his breath," Duff recalled, alleging that's when he realized the driving force was drunk. "Man, I was pretty indignant."

#duff #goldman #recovery #alleged #crash #involving #drunk #driver #us #uk #foryou #StarWatch #photo #BreakingNews #TopStories #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/DFSzvec Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.