Travis Kelce Says He Doesn't Mind Being Taylor Swift's Arm Candy: 'It's the Life I Chose'

New Photo - Travis Kelce Says He Doesn't Mind Being Taylor Swift's Arm Candy: 'It's the Life I Chose'
Travis Kelce Says He Doesn't Mind Being Taylor Swift's Arm Candy: 'It's the Life I Chose'
Travis Kelce told CBS Mornings he's super-happy dating the world's most famous pop star. "It's the life I chose, I guess," he said with a laugh. "I have fun with it.""Everyone's loving it. Mama Kelce is having so much fun," he explained about the Kelce family's new-found fame"They're all my favorite, literally, every single one," Travis added about Swift's songs Travis Kelce is enjoying being Taylor Swift's other half! Speaking in a pre-recorded interview on CBS Mornings that aired Thursday, Sept.
More >> https://ift.tt/mbFrEDQ Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.