Inside James Earl Jones' 34-Year Marriage to Cecilia Hart: 'I Could Relax and Be Myself with Her'

New Photo - Inside James Earl Jones' 34-Year Marriage to Cecilia Hart: 'I Could Relax and Be Myself with Her'
Inside James Earl Jones' 34-Year Marriage to Cecilia Hart: 'I Could Relax and Be Myself with Her'
James Earl Jones, who died at age 93 on Monday, Sept. 9, left behind a powerful body of work on both screen and stage. But another part of his legacy was his 34-year marriage with Cecilia Hart. "She made me laugh. She was stimulating," the late actor wrote in his 1993 memoir Voices and Silences. "And she did not seem to take me seriously at all, which meant I could relax and be myself with her.
More >> https://ift.tt/0WBirH6 Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.