I was 12 when I caught a brain-eating amoeba and spent a month in a coma - I'm one of 5 people to ever beat infection

New Photo - I was 12 when I caught a brain-eating amoeba and spent a month in a coma - I'm one of 5 people to ever beat infection
I was 12 when I caught a brain-eating amoeba and spent a month in a coma - I'm one of 5 people to ever beat infection
A mother-of-one is revealing how she overcame her fear of water after nearly dying from a brain-eating amoeba she caught while swimming as a child. Kali Hardig from Arkansas, was 12 years old when she fell into a lake and water went up her nose, exposing her to the brain-eating amoeba Naegleria fowleri. A few hours after the accident, the young girl developed a slight headache, but within 24 hours was rushed to Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock barely conscious.
More >> https://ift.tt/B78jqsK Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #blackpink #GFRIEND #SabrinaCarpenter #Xtina #War Raiders #HE DID IT

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.