I know Hugh Jackman took steroids to bulk up for Wolverine - because I'm a bodybuilder who used to take them too

New Photo - I know Hugh Jackman took steroids to bulk up for Wolverine - because I'm a bodybuilder who used to take them too
I know Hugh Jackman took steroids to bulk up for Wolverine - because I'm a bodybuilder who used to take them too
A bodybuilder famous for his no-nonsense takes on diet and exercise has revealed why he believes Hugh Jackman took steroids for his latest movie. Greg Doucette has called out Jackman multiple times for 'lying' about his drug use and setting unrealistic physique standards for young men. At 55, the actor showcased what many are describing as his most impressive and ripped shape ever in the new superhero film Deadpool & Wolverine, in which he plays Wolverine.
More >> https://ift.tt/wbcGodg Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Daddy #Richhomiequan #Ivanka #Trans #900 Goals #King Henry

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.