I drank so much fizzy drink I needed a liver transplant - don't ignore the warning signs like me

New Photo - I drank so much fizzy drink I needed a liver transplant - don't ignore the warning signs like me
I drank so much fizzy drink I needed a liver transplant - don't ignore the warning signs like me
Paul Cherry was in his mid-40s when he first felt unwell enough to see his GP. 'I was so tired, I was sleeping all the time and feeling unusually snappy,' recalls the father of two. 'It hurt to pee as well.' Paul was diagnosed with type 2 ­diabetes and initially put on ­metformin to lower his blood sugar levels, then later he began taking insulin daily. At the same time, he was also ­diagnosed with NAFLD – non-­alcoholic fatty liver disease, a build-up of fat in the liver that is a common precursor to cirrhosis (liver scarring).
More >> https://ift.tt/7uCgF9x Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Hard R #Biggie #Trash #Arrest #Selena #Karma

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.