Demi Moore Says She's in the 'Most Exciting Time of My Life' at 61: 'I Have the Most Independence and Autonomy'

New Photo - Demi Moore Says She's in the 'Most Exciting Time of My Life' at 61: 'I Have the Most Independence and Autonomy'
Demi Moore Says She's in the 'Most Exciting Time of My Life' at 61: 'I Have the Most Independence and Autonomy'
Demi Moore is more confident in her own skin than ever at 61. While speaking on the Today show on Monday, Sept. 9, the actress discussed her new movie, The Substance, which had its North American premiere on Thursday, Sept. 5 at the Toronto International Film Festival. In the film, Moore plays a celebrity named Elisabeth Sparkle, who tries a black-market drug to create a younger version of herself. That new version of the character, Sue, is played by Margaret Qualley.
More >> https://ift.tt/0WBirH6 Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.