Dakota Johnson Admits She Didn't Know Celsius Was an Energy Drink: 'I Thought It Was Just Vitamins'

New Photo - Dakota Johnson Admits She Didn't Know Celsius Was an Energy Drink: 'I Thought It Was Just Vitamins'
Dakota Johnson Admits She Didn't Know Celsius Was an Energy Drink: 'I Thought It Was Just Vitamins'
Dakota Johnson knows all about Celsius thanks to her new short film! The Madame Web star, 34, shared in an interview with Variety on Saturday, Sept. 7, that she recently figured out Celsius is an energy drink after consuming plenty of it on the set, as director, of her short film Loser Baby. "I discovered Celsius on [the first day] of filming the short and I didn't know that it was Red Bull," Johnson admitted to the outlet.
More >> https://ift.tt/LuHTXtw Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.