Crystal Hefner Opens Up About Relationship with New Boyfriend James Ward: I Am So Lucky

New Photo - Crystal Hefner Opens Up About Relationship with New Boyfriend James Ward: I Am So Lucky
Crystal Hefner Opens Up About Relationship with New Boyfriend James Ward: I Am So Lucky
Crystal Hefner has found a soulmate with her new boyfriend James Ward. "With James, my feelings are valued, validated," she tells PEOPLE. "I am seen and I am heard." This year, Crystal released her best-selling memoir, Only Say Good Things: Surviving Playboy and Finding Myself, about her life as the girlfriend and widow of Hugh Hefner. She famously left Hugh at the altar before returning to marry the Playboy founder.
More >> https://ift.tt/1sqPgib Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.