Ashton Kutcher slammed as video of him laughing about Diddy's parties resurfaces: 'There's a lot I can't tell'

New Photo - Ashton Kutcher slammed as video of him laughing about Diddy's parties resurfaces: 'There's a lot I can't tell'
Ashton Kutcher slammed as video of him laughing about Diddy's parties resurfaces: 'There's a lot I can't tell'
Ashton Kutcher's longtime friendship with Sean 'Diddy' Combs has come under scrutiny amid the music mogul's ongoing legal woes. The actor appeared in a Hot Ones segment in 2019, during which he was asked to shed light on Diddy's infamous parties. 'I've got a lot I can't tell,' Kutcher laughed, with a knowing smirk spread across his face. Kutcher spent a split second considering his words, before adding: 'Can't tell that one either.
More >> https://ift.tt/CyvQr7w Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #P Diddy #Israel_Enemy_of_Humanity #Lost My Dog #All You #Birds #PRESS THE BUTTON

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.